sobota, 16 lutego 2013

Random Trip - Random Trip (2012)

Bartłomiej Waszak - music

Random Trip (2012)








By Maciej Nowotny

So-called nu jazz is a music genre which spans over electronic and dance music with occasional drop of jazz. To be honest I like it very much and would love to hear more such a music from Polish artists. However such projects are scare in Poland with few notable exceptions however like Skalpel or recently Igor Boxx. The debut recording of Bartłomiej Waszak aka Random Trip shows that new talented kid is on the block. The music is coherent and keeps decent level throughout the album. Certainly its lacks charisma of best projects in this genre. I also believe that it is not enough dance-like which is a feature of best nu jazz albums. But for a debut it is really OK and I keep my things crossed so Bartłomiej will stay on this track as what I heard on this album made me interested in what his next steps will be...




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...